Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Wonderfully Fantastic!

Well, I am reading this book about Celebration and I cannot help but share some pretty cool things...

1. Yesterday I was able to spend 3 hours by myself. I left at 8 am and went to Panera. Okay, did you know that they have free refills on their hot tea??! I was in heaven. I know, I know, it sounds like I am jumping ship from starbucks, but I love a good deal. I do love Tazo, but the Republic of Tea is not bad... especially their Earl Grey! So, I was there and I got some of my bible study done and I read my book- Cold Tangerines. I saved the best for last... they have Hazelnut flavored cream cheese!!!! Some of you are thinking that I should get out more, but you have to remember, we have only lived in the city for going on 1 month now!

2. I had an interview today!! Yippee skippee! It sounds like the kind of environment I want to be in. I am just praying for the right job. It made me feel good to wear a suit, and act professional... like an adult! Keep praying!

3. Cold Tangerines is great! I feel like she writes what my thoughts are right now. I am sure a lot of people think that, otherwise publishers might not pick you book up, but there is a way with words. I feel connected to this author more than most authors I have read.

4. On my birthday, we are going to see the Roman art exhibit from the Louvre de Muse at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. I am so excited! I may never get to Paris and visit that museum which I have always wanted to do. Dad and Ann are taking us. We are also having dinner at Pucks.

5. This weekend, friends from Mt. Pulaski came and visited us. It was good. We went downtown so they could see the Big City! Shopping and eating at PF Changs was a treat. They were fun and we love them.

That sums it up. We are getting better, trying to believe God through all this, and trusting him. What can I say, it is great to be home.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey, Stacey! Sounds like you are doing ok, all things considered! Wow, your boys are growing. I just ran across a picture of Jonah at CIY last year (seems like longer than a year and 3 months to me--does it to you?) and, of course, he's changed so much! Have you heard our news? We're moving! Tracy is going to be a preacher. Who knew? :) Send me an e-mail sometime (that address stays the same--I get to do my job remotely!)
Love ya! Lori