Thursday, May 29, 2008

Arriving



Well, I know that the title is a bit confusing. You say arriving to what, or where. I wanted to title it this way because this post will be about the dawn of our new adventure. Hans is going to be the new Bible teacher and Chaplain at Traders Point Christian Academy. He was officially offered the postion this week! Now, I know that our destination is not here on Earth, but in Heaven one day. This is an Arrival to the next leg of our journey.

God went before us on this one. I should not be so surprised, He always does, but we are about to move into a great house- one that is closer to everything we do! I will continue working as my Mother in law has agreed to watch Jonah and Abe! Our hearts are content with what God has given- his gifts are good and perfect, and I realize that now more than ever, He is faithful even when we aren't.

The trials and changes of these last several months have left a lasting impression on our souls. I know that this is a good thing, but the pruning hurt at times. Thank you for your prayers, encouragement and support. We have been surrounded by people and that has helped us heal.
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."- 1 peter 2:9

1 comment:

TrainMommy said...

Just wanted to let you know I still read your posts, and look forward to hearing more soon! I really admire the way you take all of your situations and analyze them with God eyes. :)