Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Post 2...Jonah

Look at the big blue eyes on that kid! Jonah will be 3 in a few weeks and he continues to make us laugh. He make us laugh to not get in trouble and sometimes it works!

Jonah started Kindercare part time in January because Hans' mom is going back to work. In a couple of weeks he will be going full time. You know, I never wanted my kids to be in Daycare, but I have grown to really love it! He likes his teacher and he is learning a lot. I guess, it is turning into a blessing. I worked in a daycare, and was fine with the one I worked in, but I never looked at them in a very positive light. They love him there and he really likes going.

Jonah is Jonah. He can be stubborn at times, and he loves playing with Abe. He has given Abe a run for his money but the two have become good buddies. He is constantly asking good guy or bad guy? And he loves playing with his Batman and Spiderman.

He is a mama's boy through and through. (Which I secretly love!!) He even tells me he is my baby. He brought me a diaper and said mamma- my diaper. I said well soon you need to start going on the potty! He said, no I am baby!

Jonah loves playing with his cousins- his cousin Ella is his favorite buddy! His cousin Koryn is his leader- when they are together, he listens to her like she was his babysitter and lets her be the boss and baby him. When he is at Mimi's house he plays with Koryn's puppy Lucy or Wutee as he calls her. Jonah can spend the afternoon in her cage if we let him.

He brings us a lot of laughter, for sure. He is a big boy in a small boy's body, so he spends most of his life trying to catch up and understand what his bubby (Abe) is up to and doing. Every now and then, he lets me call him a "big boy" and not a baby. :)

Well, we don't have many Jonah-isms yet! He is difficult to understand most of the time! A lot of things are clear though- "I wuv you", "guys", "nope","mamma", "da", "I strong", "I wike..."

1 comment:

Jenibug7 said...

such beautiful eyes! and i love that he still wants to be your baby boy- these days will be gone so fast and who will our babies be then? :(